GSoc'24 applicant

Hello there,

I’m Sridhar Sivakumar, a pre-final year CS undergrad. While I’ve successfully completed several closed work projects, I’m relatively new to open source contribution. My interest in Jenkins was piqued during an application building contest hosted by Zoho Corp, where I had the chance to integrate third-party APIs into the application.

After exploring Jenkins features, I’ve set my sights on contributing to Jenkins in GSoC’24. I possess strong technical and communication skills, which I believe will be valuable in this endeavor. Currently, I’m diligently going through the documentation and contribution guidelines to familiarize myself with the project.

I would greatly appreciate advice from past contributors, mentors, and organization members. Insights from your experiences would undoubtedly help me seize the opportunity to contribute effectively to Jenkins. Looking forward to your guidance and support.

Best regards,
Sridhar Sivakumar

3 Likes

Welcome to this community @sridamul . :wave:

Hello Jenkins Community,

I’m Jaspreet, a third-year student whose journey with Jenkins began during a transformative summer internship in my second year. Immersed in Jenkins, I developed skills in JavaScript,HTML, CSS, and UI/UX design. The experience ignited my passion, and now, I’m eager to channel that enthusiasm into contributing to our community’s growth. Excited about the prospect of working together to enhance Jenkins Infra Statistics, I look forward to collaborating with you all and working with fellow contributors.

Best,
Jaspreet

1 Like

Welcome to this community, @jessi-17 .

Hello Jenkins Community! :wave:

I’m thrilled to be a part of this vibrant community, and I’m excited to introduce myself. I’m Mritunjay, a second-year student pursuing a Bachelor’s in Technology with a focus on Computer Science and Engineering, specializing in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.

My toolkit includes proficiency in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript for creating engaging and responsive web applications. On the server side, I’m well-versed in Java, and my journey into the realm of Machine Learning has equipped me with skills in ML and neural networks. I’m eager to contribute to this community by combining my skills and knowledge. Whether it’s enhancing user interfaces, delving into Java applications or more.

I look forward to learning from experienced members, gaining insights, and contributing to the success of this incredible community .Looking forward to making meaningful contributions and fostering valuable connections.

Best Regards,
Mritunjay

1 Like

Welcome to this community, @Mritunjay2103 . :wave:

Hey Jenkins Community,

:wave: I’m Subhajit, excited to join this awesome community! :rocket:

Exploring the realms of CI/CD, I bring foundational skills in JavaScript, Python, React, and web development technologies. My toolkit includes HTML, CSS, C++, and Java, and I’ve also had hands-on experience with cloud technologies.

I’m eager to contribute to Jenkins, learn from the fantastic community, and grow together. Looking forward to collaborating with you all!

Cheers,
Subhajit

1 Like

Welcome to this community, @Subhajit009iitr. :wave:

1 Like

Hello Community,

Myself Bharath Gaddam, excited to start contributing to this vibrant community!!

My skill-set include HTML,CSS,JS,TS,React,Docker and now I want to dive deep into my DevOps journey by contributing to Jenkins.

I’m eager waiting to contribute to Jenkins, To built and learn new things.

Regards,
Bharath Gaddam

1 Like

Welcome to this community, @bharathgaddam1712.:wave:

Hello, Jenkins community.
I am a senior student majoring in software engineering. My first encounter with Jenkins was at the company where I am currently interning.
We use Jenkins for project deployment. Throughout this experience, I have deeply appreciated the practicality and convenience of Jenkins.
What further excites me is the discovery of Jenkins on last year’s GSoC list. I hope to become a part of the community and contribute to this open-source project.

2 Likes

Welcome to this community, @Mr.Shelby.:wave:

Hello, Jenkins Community.
I am a software developer, I am very excited to start contributing to this community.

My skill-set includes Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven, Gradle, Kotlin, DevOps and some more. I want to dive deep into the Jenkins Code, contribute to it to collect experience.
I used Jenkins for my private Minecraft projects to implement a Continuous Integration (CI) for auto deployments.

I’m eager to contribute to Jenkins, learn from the fantastic community, and grow together, also looking forward collaborating with you all!

Cheers,
Phillipp Glanz

2 Likes

Welcome to this community, @TheMeinerLP . :wave:

Hello Jenkins Community,

I am Balaji Sivasakthi, a Software Engineer Intern and a final-year student from Coimbatore, India. Coding is my passion, and my enthusiasm for it has naturally drawn me towards open source. I am eager to contribute in 2024.

Thank you for the opportunity!

1 Like

Welcome to this community @balaji-sivasakthi! :wave:t3:

1 Like

Hello Jenkins Community,

Excited to join and contribute! I’m Kirti Kamal, a software developer, bringing a robust skill-set:

Languages: Java, Golang, C, C++, JavaScript, TypeScript
Frameworks: Next.js, React.js, Tailwind CSS
Tools: Docker, Git/GitHub, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins
Other: MySQL, MongoDB, Microservices, Terraform, Prometheus, Helm, DevOps, Azure, CI/CD, Supabase.

I’m eager to contribute to Jenkins, learn from the fantastic community, and grow together, also looking forward collaborating with you all!

Cheers,
Kirti Kamal

1 Like

Hello Jenkins Community,
I am Rupal Chandak, excited to start contributing to this community. I’m a third year student from Chhattishgarh , India.
My skill set includes JavaScript, HTML, CSS, Python, ReactJs , SQL.
Eager to contribute to Jenkins , and want to learn from this community

Regards,
Rupal Chandak

1 Like

Hello Jenkins Community,

I am Ivona, excited to join and contribute! I wish to have a go at the Automatic Specification Generator for Jenkins REST API

I watched the project discussion, will get to know the codebase structure and stapler. Will come back with ideas/questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello folks, and welcome to this community ! :wave:

1 Like