GSoc 24 Applicant

Dear Jenkins Community,

I hope this message finds you all in high spirits and good health. Allow me to introduce myself: I’m Shubham, and I am thrilled to become a part of the vibrant Jenkins community!

My journey with Jenkins began during my early professional years, where I found myself captivated by the power and versatility of this remarkable platform. Over time, I’ve developed a strong foundation in various programming languages and technologies, including JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and more.

Driven by a passion for continuous improvement and a desire to give back to the community that has provided me with invaluable resources and support, I am eager to dive into contributing to Jenkins. Whether it’s enhancing Jenkins Infra Statistics or collaborating on other exciting projects, I am committed to leveraging my skills and enthusiasm to make meaningful contributions.

I firmly believe that collaboration is key to driving innovation and progress, and I am excited to work alongside each of you, sharing ideas, insights, and experiences. Together, we can push the boundaries of what Jenkins can achieve and empower developers worldwide.

Thank you for the warm welcome into the Jenkins community. I am honored and excited to embark on this journey with all of you!

Best regards,
Shubham

1 Like

Hi @yadavshubham01 and welcome to this community. :wave: