GSoc'24 applicant

Hello Jenkins Community,

excited to introduce ourselves as potential contributors to the Jenkins project.

I am Vedant Kasar, a first-year student from Indian Insitute Of Information Technology Sricity , India, currently gaining skills and pursuing Btech degree in Computer Science . With a strong passion for coding and open source, I am eager to make meaningful contributions to Jenkins in 2024. My skill set includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Java, DSA, Golang and Docker. Now, I am keen to deepen my knowledge in DevOps by contributing to Jenkins. I look forward to contributing to Jenkins, learning, and building new things along the way.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Regards,
Vedant Kasar

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to this community, @sridamul. :wave:

hey Jenkins community ,
I’m Kunal Kumar , freshmen year undergrad student Interested in Java , HTML , CSS Javascript , git and Jenkins , k8s.
Looking forward to the Amazing Jenkins Community to continuous Learning , Collaborating and Contribute back to Jenkins to enhance the features during this Upcoming summer of code .
cheers,
Kunal

Hello and welcome to this community, @KunalKumar-1. :wave:

1 Like

Hello Jerkins Community

I am Q , a recent cs graduate from UMass Boston . I am just starting to explore opensource and hope to contribute as well learn and develop. Looking forward to connecting with you all and building an innovative community .

Hello and welcome to this community, @qudseen. :wave:

To all: don’t hesitate to watch the latest meeting recordings within the GSoC category.

Hello Jenkins community,
I’m Utsav Sutariya, second year student from SCET, Gujarat, India. I am excited to contribute to this year projects.

My skills include Java, Python, Docker, Maven, Git and more.

Will be grateful to work and learn with an amazing community.

Regards,
Utsav Sutariya

Hello and welcome back to this community, @Utsav-06 . :wave:

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m Mihir, second year computer science student from India.

I specialize in JavaScript/TypeScript, HTML, CSS, ReactJS, NextJS, Solidity, and C/C++.

I’m very excited to contribute to Jenkins. Keeping the introduction short but precise, just like how we strive for clean and efficient code.

Cheers,
Mihir Sahu

1 Like

Hello and welcome to this community, @0xmihirsahu. :wave:

Hello everyone
I’m Sudhanshu Rai, a student currently enrolled in the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program at IIT ISM. I am currently I am doing a Research internship at UIT Norway working on LLM agents.
I have made a proposal for the

Enhancing an Existing LLM Model with Domain-specific Jenkins knowledge

project where can I send it privately @krisstern @harsh-ps-2003

1 Like

You can directly share your proposal on the gsoc-sig gitter channel, don’t worry about copying its Open Source. Also you can create a post here with your proposal and tag the mentors. Thanks @hope

Hello Jenkins Community,

I am Mohd Farhan Akhtar, a fourth-year student from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India, currently pursuing my Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering. With a strong passion for coding and open source, I am eager to make meaningful contributions to Jenkins in 2024. My skill set includes React.js, Next.js, TypeScript/JavaScript, C/C++, Python, Golang, Docker, React Native, and AWS. I am keen to deepen my knowledge in open source by contributing to Jenkins. I look forward to contributing to Jenkins, learning, and building new things along the way.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Regards,
Mohd Farhan Akhtar

Hello Contributors & Mentors,
First of all many many thanks to Jenkins & GSoC, for giving us a nice platform to express our coding skills.

I am Swarnendu, a student developer from IIT Kharagpur, currently pursuing my bachelor’s degree. I am primarily a java developer working since 1.5 year in core java and different type of java framework. Also I have a very professoriate in Mathematics and Machine Learning, LLM fine tuning. I have also worked on python, javascript, c, c++. With a wide variety of knowledge, I want to contribute for Jenkins, inspiration from Kohsuke Kawaguchi.

Hello and welcome to this community @hope, @farhanakhtar24 and @Swarnendu0123. :wave:

1 Like

Hi @hope,
You can share your proposal privately via the form at https://forms.gle/RbT7ZH6SrhwS6Sz8A. Looking forward to reading your proposal soon!

2 Likes

Hello Jenkins Community! :wave:

I am passionate to be a part of this great commuinty, I am Yousef, a third-year computer science student, I have developed a solid foundation in programming languages such as C++, Java, and C#. I possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, which I have applied to various problems in data structures and algorithms. Additionally, I have gained experience in building web projects with ASP.NET MVC , HTML, CSS, SQL, and ASP.NET Apis, as well as in team collaboration through group projects.

I look forward to gain more experienced from this contribution, mentors and organization members. Looking forward to make my contributions meaningful and valuable.

Best Regards,
Yousef Saad

Hello and welcome to this community @yousefsaad12 . :wave:

Hi Jenkins Community,
I am currently working as a Software Developer. I am highly interested to apply for Jenkins for GSOC 2024 because I have been using it for so long now, deploying my codes on production using Jenkins Job.

Also, the technology that has been asked for one of the project ideas for which I am interested to apply for is the one I am experienced in.

Thanks to the Jenkins Organization and Community for making the life of a Software Developer simplified. That is also one of the reasons I am looking forward to contribute to Jenkins.

Looking forward to learn and grow with you all.

Regards,
Hammad

Hello and welcome to this community @Hammad2911 . :wave: