Attending: Alyssa, Mark Waite, Bruno Verachten, Jean-Marc Meessen
- GSoC update:
- Review/grading period closed. Thank you to all potential mentors for their time to review and provide the grading.
- Org admins are working on the rankings, we should be on schedule to submit the required ranking to Google by deadline, May 12.
- AT need Payoneer info used last year to confirm for this year’s payment.
- AT: Ask the CDF accounts team
- She Code Africa Contributhon [MW]
- 3 projects: Pipeline Help, Screenshot update, Inclusive naming
- End of project mid May. Final project wrap up in end of May.
- Pride: Screenshot update, Inclusive naming working well. Contributors learning and contributing well.
- Needs improvement: Pipeline Help too technically demanding, much oppty for mistakes for new contributors.
- Review 2021 project retrospective
- 2022 project retrospectives will be shared as well
CdCon | Jenkins contributor summit
- Agenda is public. Community communication is at Jenkins Contributor Summit in Austin, TX on June 9, 2022 - Agenda is available!
- In person attendance: Mark Waite, Tim Jacomb, Bruno Verachten (TBD), Alyssa Tong.
- CDF will post announcement on Austin, TX meetup group next Tuesday.
- AT ordering Jenkins sock & stickers for this event
DevOps World CFP has been extended to May 25.
- Jenkins contributor summit, Tuesday, Sept 27.
- Jenkins online meetup | May 12, 2022
- Mark to propose meetup for bisecting with Basil
- Additional meetups to propose
- Accelerating Jenkins builds with Gradle Enterprise (build caching)
- Accelerating Jenkins test automation with Launchable (AI based test selection)
- Today, a Jenkins core PR needs 4 hours of wall clock time to evaluate
- How to accelerate the build and test