The agenda for the contributor summit at cdCon is now available. We will be live and in person at cdCon.
Thursday, June 9 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm CDT) | Location: JW Marriott Austin, TX
Registration Cost: $15 (includes access to all Project & Contributor Summits on June 9-10). This cost is to discourage no-shows and to help cover food/beverages costs.
How to Register: Onsite registration will be available (it is not required to attend full conference (cdCon)). If you are attending the full conference, add Project & Contributor Summits to your existing cdCon registration.
- Intro words, summit overview
- State of Jenkins - one of Jenkins Board members
- Major news
- Jenkins award - congratulate the 3 Jenkins award winners
- Project/SIG updates. SIG leaders, officers, et al. to summarize the current state
- Release officer
- Outreach SIG
- She Code Africa
- I18n, L10n
- User Experience
- Java 11 & Java 17
- Ignite Talks / Demos
- End user presentations/demos
- Future of Jenkins
- Testing improvements
- More cloud
The planning doc is HERE. We invite all Jenkins contributors and interested users to participate!
Disclaimer : the Jenkins Contributor Summit is a community-driven event. We may change the agenda at the last minute, no SLA.