Welcome Google Summer of Code 2022 Contributors!

On behalf of the Jenkins GSoC team and mentors, We would like to welcome Dheeraj Singh Jodha, Yiming Gong, Hrushikesh Rao, and Vihaan Thora. They will be working on Google Summer of Code projects in the Jenkins organization, and they have already done some contributions.

This year we have the following projects:

During the next weeks project teams will be reaching out to potential stakeholders in order to establish connections and to get comments regarding their project designs. If you are interested in the projects, please join discussions in the Developer mailing lists and project meetings once they get scheduled. Please also expect expect more detailed blogposts about the projects soon.

If you are interested to know more about GSoC in Jenkins, you can find information, timeline and communication channels here.

4 Likes

Thanks for the patience and valuable advice from the community members! It really helps me a lot along the road of polishing the project ideas.

Thank you very much for welcoming us. I’m very happy to get this opportunity to be a part of this program and contribute code to Jenkins. I’m excited for what’s to come, and also looking forward to learning and interacting with the community members and my mentors! \(^_^)/

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome!
Congratulations to all the selected contributors. Looking forward to an interesting and exciting summer ahead. Hope to make some valuable contributions to Jenkins under GSoC '22.

Best Wishes,
Vihaan

So excited to see these projects run this summer! It’ll be a few few months :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We will be hosting a Jenkins GSoC Kickoff meeting this Thursday, May 26 @ 3PM UTC to welcome new contributors and mentors. Standby for the calendar invite.

2 Likes