After update of my jenkins version to 2.319, i can’t able to execute one pipeline.
Can you help me to sove this issue ?
Others may be willing and able to help, but the description is insufficient. Some of the questions that immediately came to my mind were:
- What’s the issue that you’re seeing?
- How is it failing?
- What messages were displayed in the failure?
- How did it behave when it was working as expected?
- What’s the environment where it is running?
- What changed between the working and non-working configurations?
- What steps have you attempted to resolve the issue? What were the results of those steps?
Hello @MarkEWaite ,
What’s the issue that you’re seeing?
Before update my jenkins version, i can execute a pipeline but now in the new version i can’t execute any pipeline in my jenkins application.
How is it failing?
The pipeline has not execute
What messages were displayed in the failure?
I have no message in the failure
How did it behave when it was working as expected?
When i was working, the pipeline connect to my private github repository, get a a latest version of my code and execute a jenkinsfile in my repository
What’s the environment where it is running?
My jenkins application is running on Ubuntu Server 20.04
What changed between the working and non-working configurations?
I make no changes after update
What have steps have you attempted to resolve the issue? What were the results of those steps?
After some research, i see a topic about a jenkins agent to execute a pipeline script but i don’t know how i can setup a jenkins agent to execute my pipeline. Before updating i didn’t setup a jenkins agent to execute any pipeline.
When you say “can’t execute any Pipeline”, I assume that means one or more of the following conditions
- I click the “Build now” button on the job page and the job does not start
- I click the “Build now” button on the job page and the job starts but does not finish
- I cannot click the “Build now” button because it does not exist on the job page
- Some other failure mode rather than any of the failure modes in this list (please describe the failure mode)
Please describe the failure. Please confirm that the Jenkins log file (available from “Manage Jenkins” → “System Log” → “All Jenkins logs” ) contains no indications of a problem
If the job starts and does not complete, is there an indication in the build log that suggests it might be stopped while performing a
git fetch operation or a
git ls-remote operation? If so, then the job may lack the credentials to read from the GitHub repository
What version of Java does the Jenkins controller report is being used? See the “Manage Jenkins” → “System information” page to confirm that you’re running either Java 11 (preferred) or Java 8. If you’re running another Java version, that may have somehow changed during your update to Jenkins 2.319 and you’ll need to fix it.
If you do not have agents defined, check that the controller (the “built-in node”) has at least one executor defined. If there are no agents and no executors defined on the controller, then there is nothing configured that could run a job.