Attendees: Harsh Gupta, Jean-Marc Meessen, Sayantan Mondal, Udit Damare, Jake Leon, Alyssa Tong, Adrien Lecharpentier, Bruno Verachten, Dheeraj, Anshuman, Sabbah
Agenda @ notes:
- Presentation of the principles of probes, computation, and coefficient with examples of the current situation
- Question: what is the coefficient? => weight of the value
- Question: what is the active security warning? => public via advisories
- Question: is it a separate plugin? How does it run?
- Github repository should be added to Project Idea page
- Question: How is the weight defined? => survey and Community opinion.
- Question: How does a probe work? => Github code walk through
- Presentation of “displaying of Plugin Health Score” project idea.
- Skills (level) required ?
- Links shared during meeting:
- Example of a security advisory: Jenkins Security Advisory 2023-01-24
- GitHub - jenkins-infra/plugin-health-scoring: This project aims to introduce a metric system to calculate the health score of each plugin within the Jenkins ecosystem and reflect the final scores on the Plugin Site for the plugin maintainers and users.
- Jenkins Plugins Modernization playlist: Modernizing Jenkins Plugins - YouTube
- GitHub - jenkins-infra/plugin-site-api: Backend API for Jenkins Plugin Site