- Use the tool from a pipeline.
- Select Declarative Director Generator
- Select a sample directive
- press Generate Declarative Directive.
- No output. No errors thrown either.
I can’t duplicate that failure. Steps that I tried include:
- Start Jenkins 2.426.2 from the war file on Linux
- Choose the setup wizard path that allows me to choose components
- Choose Pipeline and Git and a few others
- Let the install complete, confirm that a declarative Pipeline works as expected
- Uninstall the declarative Pipeline plugins and restart Jenkins
- Confirm the declarative Pipeline menu selections are no longer available
As a wild guess, you might check that you’ve installed all the plugins that are required for declarative Pipeline. The key plugin is “Pipeline: Declarative”
I will look through dependencies one by one.
After installing all the dependencies and updating [“Pipeline: Declarative”] it worked. Thank you.