Brainstorm about "Plugin Health Score" project idea

As announced, we will hold a one hour brainstorm session on Thursday March 31 at 14:00 UTC (10pm CST (China), 7:30pm IST (India), 16:00 CEST (Europe), 10am Eastern (US), 08am Mountain (US))
It will use the GSoC EMEA Office Hour zoom channel: Launch Meeting - Zoom

A supporting document has been created : Brainstorm: "Plugin Health Score" - Google Docs. Feel free to add your questions, doubts, and discussion topics to the document. This will help to efficiently prepare for the brainstorm.

/- Jmm

Reminder for tomorrow’s brainstorm about the GSoC “Plugin Health Score” project.

/- Jmm

FYI

Somehow, probably because of my network issues during the meeting, we run into unexpected difficulties to upload the recording. We are still working on it.

/- Jmm

That’s sad to know… but tech-related glitches are common.
It’s nice that we have meeting notes so, I’ll refer to them in the meantime.

Also, can we have another brainstorming session for the “Plugin Health Score” idea in the future?

I have the organisation of a new brainstorm for the “Plugin Health Score” project on my todo list, @dheerajodha . My goal is to have it organised comfortably before the submission end date.

/- Jmm

1 Like

Would Thursday April 7 at 14h30 UTC work? This is 8:00 pm (IST).

/- Jmm

Yes, that’s comfortable timing for me at least because it’s right after GSoC office hour. :+1: