Attending: Alyssa, Mark W, Jean-Marc Meessen
- Remove Jenkins is the Way on jumbotron
- Add cdCon & contributor summit to the jumbotron
- JMM added cdCon
- MW to remove the JITW image
- Work w/ infra team to make redirect from old location to new location after new location is available. Mark Waite
- Ukraine invasion by Russia and the Jenkins project
- Proposal to temporarily change Jenkins logo on https://www.jenkins.io to support Ukraine
- Board agreed that the CDF message can be placed on the site immediately but would like more votes and more discussion on the Cossack image as Oleg raised concern.
- Jenkins is the Way site hosting and url update
- 1 hour brainstorming session for git cache maintenance on the controller.
- Interest to organize a 1-hour brainstorm session for “plugin health score”.
Proposal to hold it on Thursday March 31 at 14:00 UTC (10pm CST (China), 7:30pm IST (India), 16:00 CEST (Europe), 10am Eastern (US), 08am Mountain (US))
2 proposal drafts received for project ideas:
Org admins work on template for grading. Initial draft created, will solicit past mentors for feedback, should this be done via PR?
- Answer: No, posting on communities/jenkins.io on mentor channel is sufficient [MW]
- JMM: We need to figure out how to deal with ties and define guidelines for acceptance or not during the grading process.
- Jenkins contributor summit - eta Friday, June 10. Officially announce next wk.
- Let’s plan to start planning April 1
- There was a suggestion of doing a hybrid contributor summit because cdCon is a hybrid event. MW suggest we stick with local contributor summit because AT and MW will be there locally, plus there will be a good # of local participants attending the conference. Perhaps consider a remote contributor summit a few weeks later.