Nominate Jenkins for the Community Award?

Hello,

Would anyone be against me nominating Jenkins for this award?

Thanks,
alyssa

4 Likes

No objections from me, looks good :slight_smile:

Good idea, Alyssa! :+1:

Sounds good @alyssat

Thank you. I’ll submit an application on behalf of Jenkins :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I have started drafting the responses to the award application HERE please feel free to add comments/feedback/suggestions. We want to make Jenkins look and sound as robust as possible so to improve Jenkins’ chance of winning :smiley: :trophy: . Deadline to submit this application is next Friday Oct 27.

Jenkins made it as finalist !! :raised_hands:

I am pleased to tell you that Jenkins has been selected as a finalist in the 2023 DevOps Dozen Awards for Most Innovative DevOps Open Source Project.

Jenkins joins the other finalist practitioners, evangelists, leaders, products and organizations that make this industry of ours so dynamic and contribute so much to the DevOps Community.

We will be using this short description of your nomination that you submitted in the voting survey:
Jenkins is the leading open source automation server. Using an extensible, plugin-based architecture, developers have created 1,800+ plugins to enable Jenkins to integrate with a multitude of build, test and deployment technologies. Growth in Jenkins Pipeline adoption for CI/CD process automation grew 79% from June 2021 “ June 2023, while total workloads on Jenkins during the same period grew by 45%.

So, what’s next?

○ I’m really proud to announce that Jenkins has been selected as a finalist in the category for the 2023 #DevOpsDozensAwards! 🏆 Please VOTE now for the ultimate winners in 24 categories. Voting ends Dec. 31. https://devopsdozen.com/

○ I am honored that my nomination, Jenkins, is amongst so many industry other leaders as a finalist for the 2023 #DevOpsDozenAwards. Please vote now for the ultimate winners in 24 categories. Voting closes Dec. 31. https://devopsdozen.com/

Once public voting concludes on December 31, 2023, our judges will come back into the process, review the public vote and weigh in with their own input on the ultimate winners. We will announce all winners during our annual Predict 2024 conference on January 18, 2024.

Thanks and again congratulations from all of us at Techstrong!