Hands-on Pipeline as YAML with Jenkins: A Beginner’s Guide to Implement CI/CD Pipelines for Mobile, Hybrid, and Web Applications Using Jenkins.
● This book covers all Declarative Pipelines that can be utilized in real-life scenarios with sample applications written in Android, Angular, Ionic Cordova, and Flutter.
● This book utilizes the YAML Pipeline feature of Jenkins. A step-by-step implementation of Continuous Practices of DevOps makes it easy to understand even for beginners.
What you will learn
● Write successful YAML Pipeline codes for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
● Explore the working of CI/CD pipelines across Android, Angular, Ionic Cordova, and Flutter apps.
● Learn the importance of Continuous Code Inspection and Code Quality.
● Understand the importance of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.