Jenkins plugin Test results aggregator is not showing results

Hi,
I am trying to use test result aggregator plugin. I also use pipeline syntax or jenkins file for running test cases in my pipeline. When I tried to integrate the plugin in my jenkins. I am not seeing any results there. I am attaching the snapshots for reference.

Hi there,

“it doesn’t work” is always hard to remote debug. Try to always include these 3 things.

1. what did you try? (Code samples, command lines, screenshots, videos, etc)
  2. what did happen? (Error messages, description, outputs, stuff)
  3. what did you expect to happen?

Otherwise, it’s hard for us to get into your context and you’ll have to have someone who is exactly knowledgeable come along.

Hi,

I have tried to attach some screenshots there but as a new user I could not. any way below is the code I have tried to use

junit skipMarkingBuildUnstable: true, skipPublishingChecks: true, testResults: ‘/test-results//*.xml’
testResultsAggregator columns: ‘Job, Build, Status, Percentage, Total, Pass, Fail’,
outOfDateResults: ‘10’,
sortresults: ‘Build Number’,
subject: ‘Test Results’,
jobs: [
[jobName: ‘<job_name>’]
]
publishHTML(target: [allowMissing: true, alwaysLinkToLastBuild: true, keepAll: true,
reportDir: “$WORKSPACE/test-results”, reportFiles: ‘index.html’, reportName: “Aggregator Results”])

The output of the above command was as follows:::

[Pipeline] testResultsAggregator
Starting Aggregate Test Results Action
Collecting Data from Jenkins Job with name ‘<job_name>’ …Finished
Analyze …Finished
Generate XML Report…Finished XML Report
Generate HTML Report…Finished HTML Report
Generate HTML Report for all Ignored Jobs…Finished HTML Report
Generate Email Report
No mail will be Send since the Recipients List is empty.
Generate Email Report for all Ignored Jobs
No mail will be Send since the Recipients List is empty.
Finished Aggregate Test Results Action

There are some tests I had run in the job, The necessary xmls got generated but the job results aggregated page shows empty.