java.io.IOException: Inconsistent file length: expected 634023 but only got 1833

hello

I trying to download some plugins and version update for Jenkins I getting this error:
java.io.IOException: Inconsistent file length: expected 634023 but only got 1833
at hudson.model.UpdateCenter$UpdateCenterConfiguration.download(UpdateCenter.java:1343)
Caused: java.io.IOException: Failed to download from https://updates.jenkins.io/download/plugins/credentials/1344.v5a_3f65a_1e173/credentials.hpi (redirected to: https://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/jenkins/plugins/credentials/1344.v5a_3f65a_1e173/credentials.hpi/ib-redirect/fvhtattplbpuysknlfigo4kkjzrwq3zu)
at hudson.model.UpdateCenter$UpdateCenterConfiguration.download(UpdateCenter.java:1368)
at hudson.model.UpdateCenter$DownloadJob._run(UpdateCenter.java:1925)
at hudson.model.UpdateCenter$InstallationJob._run(UpdateCenter.java:2237)
at hudson.model.UpdateCenter$DownloadJob.run(UpdateCenter.java:1899)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:572)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:317)
at hudson.remoting.AtmostOneThreadExecutor$Worker.run(AtmostOneThreadExecutor.java:121)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583)

try this, I have found that in stackoverflow

The error java.io.IOException: Inconsistent file length when downloading Jenkins plugins can be resolved by manually downloading the plugin file. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Manually Download the Plugin File:
  • Go to the URL provided in the error message to download the plugin file. In your case, the URL is:
    Download credentials.hpi
  1. Save the File:
  • Save the downloaded file into the $JENKINS_HOME/plugins directory on your Jenkins server.
  1. Rename the Previous Plugin File (if necessary):
  • If there is an existing plugin file with the same name, you may need to rename it to avoid conflicts.
  1. Restart Jenkins:
  • After placing the new plugin file in the plugins directory, restart Jenkins to apply the changes.

For more detailed information, you can refer to the Stack Overflow discussion on this issue:
FaviconJenkins Plugin failure error