How to restrict particular account to access "configure" menu in Jenkins

Dear All,

Can you guys share me, how to restrict particular account to access “configure” menu in Jenkins. Because, I have a use case is while admin role have a full access we knew, but I have to restrict some admin to not able to access “Configure” Menu in Jenkins?

Thanks

Admins have full access to anything. The best idea we’ve collectively come up with was have a reverse proxy, and do some limiting based on urls, but its hacky and not something anyone has really tested.

I guess the question is why are they an global admin? You can just give them job admin instead of full system admin.

if we restrict on this manage roles, is that possible?

I dont know anyway for job admin, actually I want to restrict some admin to load new jenkins file on repository (github) and enroll that jenkins file to their branch through “Configure” menu.

We have set pipeline… I worry if some admin user want to skip some phase, let say to skip security check. because, in my company we have several user grant to be admin

enroll that jenkins file to their branch through “Configure” menu.

Can you be a bit more specific what you mean with this? What exactly you want to configure here?

Admins need to be trusted, or they shouldn’t be admins.

I’m waiting for a reply to Markus’s question before I can really say anthing else.