Error, A problem occurred while processing the request. Logging ID=622e8201-3f85-4883-9f21-971907ecc6b5

Anybody tell me the solution of this error, A problem occurred while processing the request. Logging ID=622e8201-3f85-4883-9f21-971907ecc6b5

The log for the Jenkins controller provides details of that specific error. It will include a stack trace that points to the cause of the failure. The stack trace may indicate a bug in Jenkins core, a bug in a Jenkins plugin, an unexpected condition, or some error in the Jenkins configuration that you’re running.

1 Like

Maybe it might help to someone.

I receive the same error.
My problem was in missing permission of the folder inside of $JENKINS_HOME/jobs.I forgot to change ownership for the folder after copying it.

I just run - sudo chown -R jenkins:jenkins $JENKINS_HOME/jobs/<folder_name>

Restart jenkins and try again.

I’m reasonably confident that you received a similar message that reports a Jenkins stack trace being written to the log file

I doubt very much that it was the same error, unless you’ve compared the undisclosed stack trace that was seen by @Imran-Sabir-Qadri with the undisclosed stack trace that you saw. Did you have access to the stack trace that @Imran-Sabir-Qadri did not share?

Same here. V 2.415, deb installation. Ubuntu 20.04