ALM integration in Jenkins

Hi Team,

Greetings of the day!!

I am working on Jenkins CI tool to integrate with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), I am able to set up the integration of ALM with Jenkins successfully. The all UFT tests created for clients application. I am using the Jenkins plugin ‘Micro Focus Application Automation Tools’ for this. The test are present in ALM lab as test sets and also I able to execute “test sets” for ALM test cases from Jenkins.

Below is Jenkins output for failed ALM test case:
22/07/2022 12:59:05 Test complete: [test_case_name_here], Run ID: 216

Test: [test_case_name_here], Status: Failed, Message: Test run failed., Link: **********
Test set: 2022-JUL-Targets, finished at 22/07/2022 12:59:07

Run status: Job failed, total tests: 1, succeeded: 0, failures: 1, errors: 0, warnings: 0
Failed : [path of test case here]

Build step ‘Execute Micro Focus functional tests from Micro Focus ALM’ changed build result to FAILURE
Finished: FAILURE

As per above output I unable to find exact cause of failed test case in Jenkins but i can see the failed actual error StatusCode in ALM e.g 204, 401 etc…
Now I want capture ALM test cases result error StatusCode e.g 204, 401 etc… in Jenkins, what is reason my test case has been failed in ALM?, I want actual error StatusCode capture in Jenkins like status code 204, 401 etc…

Can you please suggest if any plugins available to capture failed error status code e.g 204 and 401 from ALM to Jenkins OR suggest any other way?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Hari Metkari