Troubles Connecting GerritHub.io with Privately Installed Jenkins

I am currently trying to link my privately installed Jenkins instance to GerritHub. After successfully installing the Gerrit Trigger plugin on Jenkins and setting GerritHub as the Gerrit server (with Frontend URL: https://review.gerrithub.io), I was able to achieve a successful test connection.

However, I am facing several problems when trying to create a job (item) in Jenkins, setting up the target repository (ssh://UserName@review.gerrithub.io:29418/UserName/TargetRepository), and triggering a build. The build attempt fails due to issues related to the trigger failure and Git checkout failure.

First of all, I have faced this error when I set the $GERRIT_REFSPEC in the project configuration

18:22:10 > git fetch --tags --force --progress – ssh://AriJang@review.gerrithub.io:29418/AriJang/memore_client $GERRIT_REFSPEC # timeout=10
18:22:13 ERROR: Error fetching remote repo ‘origin’

18:22:13 Caused by: hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Command “git fetch --tags --force --progress – ssh://AriJang@review.gerrithub.io:29418/AriJang/memore_client $GERRIT_REFSPEC” returned status code 128:
18:22:13 stdout:
18:22:13 stderr: fatal: couldn’t find remote ref $GERRIT_REFSPEC

How do I solve about $GERRIT_REFSPEC.
$GERRIT_REFSPEC does work in my own gerrit server. But this does not work in gerrithub(review.gerrithub.io)

Here is my configuration