Hi, dear community members,
Recently, I released the scripts to deploy the Jenkins stack that I use in our company and my training courses. This stack contains a set of containers, tools, plugins, collections that make a complete environment to implement your CI/CD pipelines.
- Jenkins (with a complete set of tools and plugins).
- Docker (on Kubernetes for building images and running Jenkins jobs).
- Docker registry (as a image repository).
- Gitea (as a version control system).
- Installed tools in Jenkins:
- Git client (latest)
- Docker client (20.10.9, latest)
- Kubernetes client (1.22.2, latest)
- Ansible (4.6.0, latest) + A complete set of useful collections
- Helm (3.7.0, latest)
- Terraform (1.0.8, latest)
- Jenkins plugins:
- Ansible collections:
The stack, Jenkins, tools, plugins and collections are updated regularly.