org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server

Hello Team,

My jenkins configurations are correct but facing below error while checking out the code form “SVN”
E175002: SSL handshake failed: ‘Remote host closed connection during handshake’

Please guide me on the above issue

Can anyone answer this question please…and also i checked the SVN certificate also looks good

Actually we got stuck since last 5days on same issue.

Thanks in advance

we have no idea what you are doing, why you are doing it, how you are doing it, and why you think its a jenkins issue.

If you want answers I recommend reading something like https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/how-to-ask-a-question-on-a-forum/ (first result on “how to ask questions on a forum”). I’ll also reply with our “needs more info template”

Hi there,

“it doesn’t work” is always hard to remote debug. Try to always include these 3 things.

1. what did you try? (Code samples, command lines, screenshots, videos, etc)
  2. what did happen? (Error messages, description, outputs, stuff)
  3. what did you expect to happen?

Otherwise, it’s hard for us to get into your context and you’ll have to have someone who is exactly knowledgeable come along.

Code checkout is failed. but code should checkout because other jobs also using repository and working as expected.

Says the other side refused the connection. Seems to.me that Jenkins is making the outgoing connection just fine.

Is there logs on the SVN server?

My completly random guess is credentials are either not provided or are wrong.

I havnt used SVN in like 10-15 years so can’t be much help.