Nexus Artifact Uploader build component not finding zip file

[Jenkins ver. 2.190.1]

I am executing a windows batch command compressing my jenkins build to a zip file in the root of the Workspace
call C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell Compress-Archive -Path “XXXX” -DestinationPath “xxxxxx.zip” -Force

I configured a Nexus Artifact Uploader to send the build to Nexus, however, I get a build error that the zip file can not be found

xxxxx.zip file doesn’t exist
FATAL: xxxxx.zip file doesn’t exist
sp.sd.nexusartifactuploader.NexusArtifactUploader.perform(NexusArtifactUploader.java:160)
at hudson.tasks.BuildStepCompatibilityLayer.perform(BuildStepCompatibilityLayer.java:79)
at hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$1.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:20)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.perform(AbstractBuild.java:741)
at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.build(Build.java:206)
at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.doRun(Build.java:163)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:504)
at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1815)
at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:43)
at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:97)
at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:429)
java.io.IOException: xxxxx.zip file doesn’t exist
at sp.sd.nexusartifactuploader.NexusArtifactUploader$1.call(NexusArtifactUploader.java:171)
at sp.sd.nexusartifactuploader.NexusArtifactUploader$1.call(NexusArtifactUploader.java:160)

Nexus artifact uploaded configuration

You know 2.190.1 is over two years old right?

maybe the step before this, do a bat step to dir and dir %GIT_BRANCH%.%BUILD_NUMBER%.zip to confirm the file is there cause all your stacktrace is saying is that the file isn’t there.

Thanks halkeye. I solved my problem. I was using ${env} instead of %env%. When I switched to use %GIT_BRANCH%.%BUILD_NUMBER%.zip the Nexus artifact uloader recognized the zip file and attempted to upload the artificate to Nexus, but then failed with a different error: Failed to deploy artifacts: Connection reset by peer: socket write error

Now I am getting this:
Uploading artifact xxxx_xxx.xx.zip started…
GroupId: yyyy
ArtifactId: zzzzz
Classifier:
Type: zip
Version: 70
File: xxxx_xxx.xx.zip
Repository:yyyy
Uploading: https://xxx-xxxx.xxx.xxx//repository/yyyyy/zzzzzz/xxxx_xxx.xx.zip
10 % completed (131 kB / 1.3 MB).
20 % completed (258 kB / 1.3 MB).
30 % completed (385 kB / 1.3 MB).
40 % completed (512 kB / 1.3 MB).
50 % completed (643 kB / 1.3 MB).
Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact xxxxxx:zip:ggg from/to yyyyy (https://xxxx-xxx.xxx.xxx//repository/yyyyyy): Connection reset by peer: socket write error