Jenkins Agent keeps disconnecting for some reason (Launch by jnlp method)

Hi everyone

I’m new in this community. I have been trying to find a solution of a problem with a Jenkins master and Windows Agent Nodes.
I have been setting up a new Jenkins master, (currently I have an old one but I pretend to migrate to this new one as soon as I can). I set the Agent on Windows with the jnlp method but I do not understand for some reason It keeps disconnecting unlike the old Jenkins master the agents are always kept active. The new Jenkins uses Java 11 version and the old one use the 8 version.

I have to launch the agent manually in the Windows machine every time the node disconnects, I wouldn’t like that continue happen.

I attached the log of the agent. I would really appreciate if someone could help me

Full log
java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException
at jenkins.agents.WebSocketAgents$Session.closed(WebSocketAgents.java:153)
at jenkins.websocket.WebSocketSession.onWebSocketSomething(WebSocketSession.java:92)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy87.onWebSocketClose(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.events.JettyListenerEventDriver.onClose(JettyListenerEventDriver.java:149)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.WebSocketSession.callApplicationOnClose(WebSocketSession.java:394)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.AbstractWebSocketConnection.disconnect(AbstractWebSocketConnection.java:316)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.DisconnectCallback.succeeded(DisconnectCallback.java:42)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.AbstractWebSocketConnection$CallbackBridge.writeSuccess(AbstractWebSocketConnection.java:86)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.FrameFlusher.notifyCallbackSuccess(FrameFlusher.java:359)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.FrameFlusher.succeedEntries(FrameFlusher.java:288)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.FrameFlusher.succeeded(FrameFlusher.java:280)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.WriteFlusher.write(WriteFlusher.java:293)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractEndPoint.write(AbstractEndPoint.java:381)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.FrameFlusher.flush(FrameFlusher.java:264)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.FrameFlusher.process(FrameFlusher.java:193)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.IteratingCallback.processing(IteratingCallback.java:241)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.IteratingCallback.iterate(IteratingCallback.java:223)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.AbstractWebSocketConnection.outgoingFrame(AbstractWebSocketConnection.java:581)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.AbstractWebSocketConnection.close(AbstractWebSocketConnection.java:181)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.AbstractWebSocketConnection.onFillable(AbstractWebSocketConnection.java:510)
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.AbstractWebSocketConnection.onFillable(AbstractWebSocketConnection.java:440)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:311)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:105)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$1.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:104)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:338)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:315)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:173)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:131)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:409)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:883)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$Runner.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:1034)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)