How to hide/show a parameter depending on an other jenkins parameter ? (Visible or unvisible paramter)

Hello,

How to hide/show a parameter depending on an other jenkins parameter ? (Visible or unvisible paramter)

Thanks

Mac.

I would look into the Active Choices parameters plugin. You can have AC reference parameters that respond to choices made in other form parameters , and you can hide and show them by rendering them as HTML input that can be hidden or shown.

How can I do → hide/show an active choice with code groovy code → return [“”,“LINUX”,“WINDOWS”] ?

See an example in attach.

Thanks.

You have to use AC Reactive Reference parameter type. Then you can render as well formatted HTML that can be shown or hidden. Here is an example:

And here is how it behaves

Toggle_Hidden_GIF

Tanks for your response.
But How to hide List label IAM_TOGGLED , TOGGLE element , a textbox and its label?

I have a same requirement, Disable or hide the parameters like String, Choice parameters in build with parameters based on selection of boolean ‘true’ or radio or check box

I would appreciate you for the solution and by using active choice we can’t achieve

I didn’t get solution in stackoverflow as well