Greetings of the Day!!!
Hope you have a great day ahead!!!
I wanted to share few details about Jenkins that many people are facing same Privilege error.
I have installed Jenkins & then uninstalled it no problem occurred on first time.
I have tried to install Jenkins second time & it gives me No Privilege Error.
Solution, I have performed based on different blogs:
- Uninstalled Jenkins from Control Panel > Uninstall Programs.
- Cleared all cache files.
- Removed Jenkins folder from Appdata as well as Program Files.
- There was one strange thing after uninstalling also it shows Jenkins into Service which I have removed using CMD sc delete “Jenkins”.
- In Regedit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall checked this path but Jenkins folder was not available.
- Removed System Environment Path of Jenkins.
- Executed Anything software to completely remove Jenkins files, it has detected 10-12 files & deleted it.
After this much effort none of the above method worked so, I have created a Windows10 sandbox & try to install Jenkins into it & it was installed successfully but I have to work on my production system & in that only this installation problem occurs.
Every time there was one common thing which is happening is that It takes custom installation path which was given by me when I have installed it first time. I have checked multiple time in Environment Variable, but it was already removed.
Thank you in advance for any Support or Suggestion
Looking forward for your valuable input.