ERROR: Unable to properly load a script file

Hi Team,

I'm encountering an issue with Jenkins, when I click the instantly build the project,  it doesn't work, the error info below:

ERROR: Unable to properly load a script file.

jenkins-error

but I use the scanner branch method, it will build successfully, I use the Jenkins version is 2.361. please help me, What is the cause for this error…? How to fix this error. it disturbs me for a few days. I still can’t solve it.

I found the Jenkins log has some errors, but I am not sure if they relative this issue

WARNING        o.j.p.w.s.a.WorkspaceRunAction#getActions
java.io.IOException: test/backend/customer-filehandling-service/test #6 did not yet start
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.job.WorkflowRun$Owner.get(WorkflowRun.java:977)
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.support.actions.WorkspaceRunAction.getActions(WorkspaceRunAction.java:81)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
        at org.apache.commons.jexl.util.PropertyExecutor.execute(PropertyExecutor.java:125)
        at org.apache.commons.jexl.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelGetterImpl.invoke(UberspectImpl.java:314)
        at org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.ASTArrayAccess.evaluateExpr(ASTArrayAccess.java:185)
        at org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.ASTIdentifier.execute(ASTIdentifier.java:75)
        at org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:83)
        at org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.ASTReference.value(ASTReference.java:57)
        at org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.ASTReferenceExpression.value(ASTReferenceExpression.java:51)
        at org.apache.commons.jexl.ExpressionImpl.evaluate(ExpressionImpl.java:80)
        at hudson.ExpressionFactory2$JexlExpression.evaluate(ExpressionFactory2.java:76)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.ExpressionSupport.evaluateRecurse(ExpressionSupport.java:61)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.ExpressionSupport.evaluateAsIterator(ExpressionSupport.java:94)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.ForEachTag.doTag(ForEachTag.java:89)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:265)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.jelly.ReallyStaticTagLibrary$1.run(ReallyStaticTagLibrary.java:101)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.jelly.CallTagLibScript$1.run(CallTagLibScript.java:101)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.define.InvokeBodyTag.doTag(InvokeBodyTag.java:91)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:265)
        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)

doing some searching for that message on github, I found Config-Driven Pipeline
I’ve not heard of this plugin or have much experience with it but looking at the code brielfy, it looks like it spits out that error when it can’t parse the file provided. It should kinda indicate why in the jenkins system logs, have you looked there at all?

thanks, I will look at all logs, your reply already gives me very useful information, thanks again.