any solution for this error
Hi, when requesting help from others, it helps IF YOU:
- Provide a relevant title,
- Provide the error message as text, not an image of text. It’s harder to read and not indexable.
- Version of Jenkins, installation information, maybe relevant plugins and versions
- Provide some context as to what was happening/what you were when the error was triggered. Was this a configuration change, a job, an upgrade, etc.
- Only provide images if they convey additional value
So, at this time, no. I don’t even look at images of stack dumps.
Today i tried to upgrade my jenkins,
After Restated my jenkins service i can’t able to see login page
it throw error as mentioned below
---- Debugging information ----
cause-exception : com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException
cause-message : hudson.security.GlobalMatrixAuthorizationStrategy
class : hudson.model.Hudson
required-type : hudson.model.Hudson
converter-type : hudson.util.RobustReflectionConverter
path : /hudson/authorizationStrategy
line number : 12
version : 2.426
And what prompted you to restart Jenkins? did you change anything before that?