I have the following problem, it’s probably something I don’t understand in the configuration.
I am testing my connection to the Bitbucket repository with a multibranch project.
MY user has full permissions on the app token in Bitbucket, when I enter the credentials the connection is correct.
Then, the problems begin… it is not clear what should be placed in the Owner field…
I’ve tried everything, and it doesn’t scan the repositories.
I have also tried adding an action to discover branches, without adding any owner.
I should do it, since as seen before, my credentials are correct and I can access Bitbucket correctly.
But the result is an error, I don’t understand why.