Aws-device-farm

Hey, I´m trying to use the post-build Actions - Run Tests on AWS Device Farm - however I´m facing this issue (see the image below)

Does someone know to fix this issue or how to setup the aws-device-farm into a job?!

thats the generic jenkins had an error screen. I recommend taking a look at your jenkins server logs to get a stacktrace or something to get an idea what went wrong.

Tks fro that input @halkeye I´ve got this:

WARNING o.e.j.s.h.ContextHandler$Context#log: Error while serving http://localhost:8088/job/mobileproject/descriptorByName/org.jenkinsci.plugins.awsdevicefarm.AWSDeviceFarmRecorder/fillDevicePoolNameItems
com.amazonaws.SdkClientException: Unable to load AWS credentials from any provider in the chain: [EnvironmentVariableCredentialsProvider: Unable to load AWS credentials from environment variables (AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID (or AWS_ACCESS_KEY) and AWS_SECRET_KEY (or AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY)), SystemPropertiesCredentialsProvider: Unable to load AWS credentials from Java system properties (aws.accessKeyId and aws.secretKey), com.amazonaws.auth.profile.ProfileCredentialsProvider@75452b47: profile file cannot be null, com.amazonaws.auth.EC2ContainerCredentialsProviderWrapper@308fcb79: Unable to load credentials from service endpoint]

my guess is the plugin requires you to set env variables or something? which is weird its not using credentails. Or maybe its the underlying library failing when credentials don’t work.

Sadly I don’t know from there as I’ve not used the plugin myself.