Specific Triggers in Jenkins Multibranch Pipeline_Pull Request Decorator Feature Queries

Hi Team,

We are using SonarQube 9.9 LTS, Jenkins Cloud Multibranch Pipeline 2.375 and Bitbucket Server v7.17.10.

We have the below queries regarding the Pull Request Decorator Feature.

1.How to define specifc triggers during scan multibranch pipeline options (Ex: Multibranch pipeline should trigger when a new branch is created).

2.How to ensure target branch is build automatically in Jenkins Multibranch Pipeline, when PR is Merged successfully in Bitbucket server.

3.How to restrcit PR decorator feature when a PR is created to specific target branch (Ex: Master).

4.Is there a way to run the Multibranch Pipeline for only PR’s.

5.How to run Multibranch Pipeline for PR’s from a specific source or specific target branches.

Thanks,
Murali Sulam

What does this have to do with Jenkins meetup, or Jenkins operator, or Jenkinsfile runner?

Hi halkeye,

We have raised these specific triggers in jenkins multibranch pipeline query based upon the below scenario.

How to ensure target branch is built automatically in Jenkins Multibranch Pipeline, when a PR is Merged successfully in Bitbucket server.

Is there any specific settings to do before running the above scenario?

Currently it is not triggering the target branch automatically in jenkins multibranch pipeline on a successful Merge request.

Thanks,
Murali Sulam

Okay, i’m removing all the unrelated tags and putting it into the ask a question category so more people can see it.

as a general rule, i would say people are willing to help solve a specific problem (ex why am i getting erro $foo), not design a build pipeline for you.

you may want to engage a vendor.