Shows Page Not Found when insert Repo url on SCM

Hi, I have an issue when I would like to create job with SCM (git), it suddenly shows error 404 page not found, even though the url on SCM is blank (which should be ok if we just opened the new job here *cmiiw).

if I fill with the right one (repo url) and click save, the page shows error again. Also from global tool config, I saw 404 error: Page not found on Git section

Could you please to help guys? Apologize if I this post has been made on another topic, however as long as I’m looking, I still can’t find the right one for my case. Thank you
Jenkins version: 2.319.2
Git plugin version: 4.11.5

Hello @elbecan and welcome to this community :wave:

It may have nothing to do with your problem, but could you tell us what JDK version you’re running?
On which OS does Jenkins run?
Would you have any logs to share?

Thanks.

Hi, thanks for your response…

– JDK
openjdk version “1.8.0_345”
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_345-b01)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.345-b01, mixed mode)

– OS : CentOS 7 (Core)

I can’t see any logs after click save/apply, its just appear 404 error: Page not found

And from jenkins log (jenkins_url/jenkins/log/all), I can’t see any log from previous job that I saved/applied (which show error).

Is there any information that you want to know more? because I really stuck here, didn’t have any change but got error in git/scm. thanks

that looks like its the body of a popup. Can you look at your developer console to see what url it might be failing to hit?

Also the default 404 page looks different
So i’m wondering if maybe you have the wrong jenkins url set and the popup is hitting a different site?

1 Like