I can’t able to see the below configurations in Jenkins for Junit plugin. (I have installed JUnit plugin already)
Configure the JUnit plugin in Jenkins:
- Go to the Jenkins dashboard.
- Click on “Manage Jenkins” and select “Configure System.”
- Scroll down to the “Publish JUnit test result report” section.
- Click on “Add” to add a new configuration.
- In the “Test report XMLs” field, enter the path to your JUnit XML files. For example, if your JUnit XML files are located in the “target/surefire-reports” directory, you can use the pattern “**/target/surefire-reports/*.xml”.
- Save the configuration.
I am using latest version of Jenkins LTS.