Jenkins running on Windows 10 pro corrupted : Error Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: zip END header not found

Hi, I am running a Jenkins 2.422 on my Windows 10 pro. My scheduled builds were running ok few days ago, all of a sudden I found that my Jenkins service failing to auto start. Below is the error block found in jenkins.err.log
java.io.IOException: Failed to start Jetty
at winstone.Launcher.(Launcher.java:209)
at winstone.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:496)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at executable.Main.main(Main.java:347)
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: zip END header not found
at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source.zerror(ZipFile.java:1597)
at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source.findEND(ZipFile.java:1488)
at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source.initCEN(ZipFile.java:1495)
at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source.(ZipFile.java:1299)
at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source.get(ZipFile.java:1262)
at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$CleanableResource.(ZipFile.java:733)
at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$CleanableResource$FinalizableResource.(ZipFile.java:849)
Looks like my old configuration got corrupted. Can anyone guide me how I can recover it on a new instance?
Event log attached

The easiest thing to try would be to replace jenkins.war with the same version downloaded from jenkins.io. Or you could try running java -jar jenkins.war on the command line (make sure to set the correct env variables for things like JENKINS_HOME) and see if there are additional errors that would make it easier to determine what is going wrong. Outside of that, if you want to move things over to a new instance, you can copy most of the contents of JENKINS_HOME over to the new instances JENKINS_HOME. If the zip file issue remains, it is probably a plugin that is corrupted.

Thanks, it worked after replacing the war (v2.423) from jenkins.io