Jenkins Migration Failing

Hello Everyone,
I am having some issue with my Jenkins Migration. The old instance is up and running without any issues but I am having problems with getting successful build on the new version.

Old Controller and Agent - Windows Server 2012
Java version - 8
Maven - 3.04

New Controller and Agent - Windows Server 2022
Java version - 11
Maven - 3.99 (3.04)
I have tried to install the same version of Jenkins as in the old instance and also upgraded to the latest version as a workaround. Facing issues on both.

When am trying to build the code, I get the below error in the new Agent with below setup
Java - 8
Maven - 3.04
Error - Exception in thread “main” java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: hudson/remoting/Launcher has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 55.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0

I upgraded the Java version to 11 and 17 consecutively on the new instances and also used latest maven 3.99 but getting below error
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.sonar-plugins.dotnet:maven-dotnet-plugin:1.2:clean (default-clean) on project portalengine: Execution default-clean of goal org.codehaus.sonar-plugins.dotnet:maven-dotnet-plugin:1.2:clean failed: For input string: “1.” → [Help 1]

Can someone please help me find a resolution for this issue? Appreciate the help!

Alex