Jenkins deploying at remote server

Dear all i have issue with remote server at GCP i need to deploy image using jenkins pipeline using ssh command with direct private key java.io.FileNotFoundException: Jenkins agent key (No such file or directory)
this error

Hello @mohamedahhassan and welcome to this community :wave:
The error message “java.io.FileNotFoundException: Jenkins agent key (No such file or directory)” indicates that Jenkins is unable to locate the private key file on the agent node that it needs to use for SSH authentication.

To fix this issue, you will need to make sure that the private key file is available on the agent node. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Locate the private key file that you want to use for SSH authentication. This is the file that you specified in the Jenkins SSH configuration.
  2. Copy the private key file to the agent node. You can use SCP or any other method to transfer the file.
  3. Set the correct permissions on the private key file. The file should only be readable by the Jenkins user. You can do this using the following command:
    chmod 400 /path/to/private/key
  4. Update your Jenkins pipeline to use the correct path to the private key file. You can do this by setting the sshKeyFile parameter to the correct path in your sshCommand call.
    For example:
    sshCommand remote: remote, command: 'ls', sshKeyFile: '/path/to/private/key'

Once you have followed these steps, Jenkins should be able to locate the private key file and use it for SSH authentication.

i’m very appreciate , i use key gen at remote server and take private key at pipeline syntax , with credential binding , paste private key as direct , and take withCredentials([sshUserPrivateKey(credentialsId:…) but i never define node at my jinkins , so should i have node first at my jenkins ,