I want to use dotnet restore command in "Execute Windows batch command" in my jenkins job but i am getting error

“dotnet restore “C:\Users\nraut.SIPL.jenkins\workspace\WebNetAgentSln\WCFServiceGX.sln” dotnet build “C:\Users\nraut.SIPL.jenkins\workspace\WebNetAgentSln\WCFServiceGX.sln” /t:rebuild /property:Configuration=Release /p:GenerateSerializationAssemblies=Off”

This is part of console output -

[C:\Users\nraut.SIPL.jenkins\workspace\WebNetAgentSln\WebNetAgent\WebNetAgent.csproj] C:\Users\nraut.SIPL.jenkins\workspace\WebNetAgentSln\WebNetAgent\CommonClass\PickupDetail.cs(54,23): warning CS0414: The field ‘PickupDetail.formatString’ is assigned but its value is never used [C:\Users\nraut.SIPL.jenkins\workspace\WebNetAgentSln\WebNetAgent\WebNetAgent.csproj] C:\Users\nraut.SIPL.jenkins\workspace\WebNetAgentSln\WebNetAgent\NetShipService.cs(87,29): warning CS0414: The field ‘NetagentService.iFlightStatusService’ is assigned but its value is never used [C:\Users\nraut.SIPL.jenkins\workspace\WebNetAgentSln\WebNetAgent\WebNetAgent.csproj] C:\Users\nraut.SIPL.jenkins\workspace\WebNetAgentSln\WebNetAgent\NetagentService.cs(1879,107): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter ‘isAgentService’ of ‘OperationServiceClient.FinalEndRoute(int, DateTime, ref JSONToken, out FaultContract, string)’ [C:\Users\nraut.SIPL.jenkins\workspace\WebNetAgentSln\WebNetAgent\WebNetAgent.csproj] 23 Warning(s) 1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:05.13

C:\Users\nraut.SIPL.jenkins\workspace\WebNetAgentSln-build>exit 1 Build step ‘Execute Windows batch command’ marked build as failure Finished: FAILURE

I was expecting that after putting in dotnet restore command in “execute windows batch command” it will update all the dependencies and required dll files when i run the jenkins job.

Hi @kunal4567. It looks like you have a syntax error in C:\Users\nraut.SIPL.jenkins\workspace\WebNetAgentSln\WebNetAgent\NetagentService.cs, line 1879. It’s making a function call but missing a required parameter. You should take a look at it and see if there’s an error there that can be resolved.