How can i view logs of ephemeral agents created by ,

How can i view logs of ephemeral agents created by ,

GitHub - jenkinsci/docker-ssh-agent: Docker image for Jenkins agents connected over SSH

I don’t know how to do that in the Jenkins UI (except when the agent is running, and these would be the pipeline logs, not the agent logs), and I have nothing simple/efficient to do so…

To potentially view the logs of ephemeral agents created by the “jenkinsci/docker-ssh-agent” Docker image, you may consider the following steps, although I haven’t tested it:

1. Check if you have the required permissions to access the Docker host and view container logs.
  2. Attempt to identify the container ID or name of the ephemeral agent you wish to inspect (while it’s running, obviously). You might use the docker ps command to list all running containers and try to locate the relevant container.
  3. If you manage to obtain the container ID or name, you can try using the docker logs command to view the logs. Replace CONTAINER_ID with the actual ID or name of the container:
docker logs -f CONTAINER_ID
  1. By running this command, you should observe the logs of the specified container, which could include any output or error messages produced by the agent.