- Am in busy investigating the use of Jenkins. I will be using other software to control the build (pipeline) via the API URL.
- I am a newbie
- I have created an API key and added to the project
- I am testing the URL access using PostMan
- I am using the following POST request http://------/job/—/build?token=api_token. That is the name of the token in the user account section. This example code was taken from the job tab. Even if I put the key I get the same result
- I am getting a 403 return code and in the body it says:
HTTP ERROR 403 No valid crumb was included in the request
- I know it is not a Jenkins issue however it would appear that in the excellent Jenkins doc that discusses the API a step or so have been left out (Remote Access API)
What I need is a HTTP Post Example (the doc provide a curl example).