Browser Tests ONLY Run Headless - Want to Show Browser

Hello!

I’ve been running our QA jobs on Jenkins 2.387.3 - Windows 10 Machine (Windows Server 2019 Datacenter). This machine is a rack mount machine in a datacenter running headless. Also running all of the jobs on this same machine node.

I run a number of jobs in Robot Framework and now with Galen Framework. All of these jobs are browser based and they do work, BUT they are running HEADLESS - NO Browser is shown during the job run. I would like to have the browser shown during the run. The jobs are passing in Robot Framework, but the Galen Framework jobs (run at a given browser size) will fail…

Is this possible when running under this configuration to have the browser (current Chrome & Firefox versions)?

Thanks!

Steve

Don’t know how this works on windows, but on linux you can run inside a framebuffer and take a snapshot of that

I believe you have to at the very least run your agents as a real user not a service account.

maven - Jenkins : Selenium GUI tests are not visible on Windows - Stack Overflow seems useful