"Bring this node back online" is not a link

Hello there :wave:

A few days ago, I disconnected an agent for maintenance.
Today, as it is up and running, I want to bring it back online.
Unfortunately, the button “Bring this node back online” is not a link for me.
I’m running Jenkins 2.388 on aarch64.

The console gives me:

:8080/manage/computer/riscv/:1 The Cross-Origin-Opener-Policy header has been ignored, because the URL's origin was untrustworthy. It was defined either in the final response or a redirect. Please deliver the response using the HTTPS protocol. You can also use the 'localhost' origin instead. See https://www.w3.org/TR/powerful-features/#potentially-trustworthy-origin and https://html.spec.whatwg.org/#the-cross-origin-opener-policy-header.
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/browser-polyfill.js.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
192.168.1.86/:1 Error handling response: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'appendChild')
    at e.createlimitExhaustBadge (chrome-extension://bbcmnbnmngpeofmpcdlcfalbniefegbp/src/js/Trinka.js:1:546244)
    at chrome-extension://bbcmnbnmngpeofmpcdlcfalbniefegbp/src/js/Trinka.js:1:382529
    at chrome-extension://bbcmnbnmngpeofmpcdlcfalbniefegbp/src/js/Trinka.js:1:912958
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://gkkdmjjodidppndkbkhhknakbeflbomf/polyfills/browser-polyfill.min.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
content.js:2          POST https://o104379.ingest.sentry.io/api/5495040/envelope/?sentry_key=5be7bb2583284b3ca5221379bc5517b8&sentry_version=7&sentry_client=sentry.javascript.react%2F7.28.1 403
(anonymous) @ content.js:2
(anonymous) @ content.js:2
add @ content.js:2
send @ content.js:2
_sendEnvelope @ content.js:2
sendSession @ content.js:2
captureSession @ content.js:2
_sendSessionUpdate @ content.js:2
captureSession @ content.js:2
st @ content.js:2
(anonymous) @ content.js:65
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho/sourceMap/chrome/scripts/iframe_form_check.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
192.168.1.86/:1 Uncaught (in promise) Error: A listener indicated an asynchronous response by returning true, but the message channel closed before a response was received
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/browser-polyfill.js.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Jenkins logs don’t tell me much, except that Jenkins attempts to reconnect the agent:

janv. 27 14:42:20 odroid-mc1 jenkins[1294]: 2023-01-27 13:42:20.952+0000 [id=51]        INFO        hudson.slaves.SlaveComputer#tryReconnect: Attempting to reconnect riscv

I tried to log from the machine hosting the controller to the machine hosting the agent via ssh, and it works. The controller uses ssh to connect to the agent.

Is the link not created in the UI because of the non-successful connection from the controller to the agent?

Thanks.

Hey,

This is a regression, fixed in 2.389 and the upcoming LTS line.

To work around until next Tuesday, you can use the direct URL: yourJenkins/manage/computer/riscv/toggleOffline

2 Likes

Oh nice, thanks a lot for the information :pray:
I can wait until next Tuesday.