Jenkins Contributor Summit: Oct 02 and Oct 09, 2021, APAC/EMEA

Hi all,

Some changes in the agenda. Unfortunately I cannot do the contributor summit on Oct 02 due to some legal and personal reasons. There are also public holidays in China that make this date a bad fit for the APAC region. Based on that, we are making some changes in the program

• Oct 02 event will take place, but will focus on Hacktoberfest Grand opening and on newcomer contributor onboarding. @MarkEWaite, @dheerajodha and @wfollonier have stepped up to coordinate the agenda. Unconference sessions might also take place, IIUC @uhafner prefers this date. Any contributions are welcome
  • The second part of the summit will take place on October 9th, I will coordinate it. It will focus on the Jenkins roadmap, unconferences, and end user panel. Any contributors are welcome too

I will update the event schedule and make announcements later

P.S: I kindly ask @wfollonier @uhafner @FeynmanZhou @LinuxSuRen @ajard and everyone else to add their session ideas, abstracts and preferred times to the Google Doc: Jenkins Contributor Summit / Oct 02 and 09 - Coordination doc - Google Docs

2 Likes